[Homeroast] FW: We roast you a Merry Christmas

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Thu Dec 22 19:15:10 CST 2011

Here we go again!

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/

-----Original Message-----
From: homeroast-admin at lists.sweetmarias.com
[mailto:homeroast-admin at lists.sweetmarias.com] On Behalf Of miKe mcKoffee
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2003 6:27 PM

We roast you a Merry Christmas
We roast you a Merry Christmas and crema New Year

Good cuppings we bring to you and your kin Good cuppings for Christmas and
crema New Year

Oh, bring us a creamy God shot
Oh, bring us a creamy God shot
Oh, bring us a creamy God shot and a cup of good cheer

Good cuppings we bring to you and you kin Good cuppings for Christmas and
crema New Year

We won't go until we sip some
We won't go until we sip some
We won't go until we sip some, so bring some out here

We roast you a Merry Christmas
We roast you a Merry Christmas
We roast you a Merry Christmas and crema New Year!

May all your Holiday dreams come true.

miKe