[Homeroast] OT: Coffee bags are heavy!

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 17:52:04 CST 2011

Oh, thanks so much, Peter! Great to hear fr someone who's been there. From
what I was reading (and seeing fr photos), it's going to be fantastic.

Did you & your love follow through with your plans to move to MA (for
others on the list, they over to say hi, and we shared some coffee &
biscotti when they were in the area (more than a year ago, right)? I moved
away from my apt on the ocean - much happier w/easy access to Cambridge &
Boston.

I'm finally starting to get excited about her wedding & our very special
celebration. I'm going to get to see some of her friends who I haven't seen
since they were little - can't wait!

Lynne