[Homeroast] OT: Coffee bags are heavy!

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 17:42:32 CST 2011

Good suggestions, Joseph!

I think I'll just forgo my own coffee for the duration. I'd have to find a
setup where I can roast, and I think that's too much trouble, considering
the occasion.

I finally got around to doing a bit of research - not only is the island
gorgeous, but it seems to be a foodie-paradise! I think I'll eat a years
worth of fish in the week I'm there. :D

Lynne