[Homeroast] OT: Coffee bags are heavy!

peter zulkowski peterz5743 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 16:52:45 CST 2011

Hi Lynne,
Not coffee related, but you struck a note with me when you said the island.
Yes, me and C have been there, quite a while ago when we used to vacation
in Cancuun. It is a modest boat ride from there, and the Isla is very
rustic IIRC. The mexican blankets were awesome, and we still have some of
them. Love the riotous colors and they are much softer than the ones back
on the mainland. It did not have an airport when we went there, but if it
is anything like when we visited I am sure  you will have a great time.
Oooooo.... I guess I don't have to tell you not to drink the water huh? Not
even ice cubes in your beverage. Better safe than  sorry.
We had a friend who got sick from a salad where they had washed the lettuce
with local water. Not really trying to scare, this is how we take care on
mainland Mexico, perhaps the isla is better. Hope so.

Best,

PeterZ