[Homeroast] OT: Coffee bags are heavy!

kevin creason ckevinj at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 12:44:57 CST 2011

If there's no coffee growing areas around you could probably be ok
with personal sized bag of coffee beans.
BUT, you could be risking Mexican prison time... :o

Hmm... Bad coffee or possible mexican prison? Is there a difference?
Tough tough tough tough choice.

-Kevin
/*“ I am looking for a lot of men who have an infinite capacity to not
know what can't be done. ” -- Henry Ford  */