[Homeroast] OT: Coffee bags are heavy!

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 12:23:47 CST 2011

I doubt that a little bit of green coffee will be an issue Lynne. Spending
as much time on this list as I have, Tom has helped me understand that the
beans can't threaten anyone's crops because they can not grow.
I would just contact customs and present the case or there is the old way
of just doing the "Blond" thing, ;^) like I do all the time and pack them
up like Vitamins and see what happens and go with the local green coffee if
there is any. Or Plan C or D, Just enjoy yourself, the wedding, the local
food and why not, the local coffee too.
What ever you do have the time of your life like it's your daughters 1st
and last wedding.
Happy holidays to you and yours Lynne.
Joseph