[Homeroast] OT: Coffee bags are heavy!

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 21:47:43 CST 2011

Ha! Good idea - only problem, the prospective bride & groom have already
chosen the island. ;-) Some nerve, what with it being their wedding & all.

It's going to be held on the Isla Mejeres. I've been assured that after we
land at the airport, our cabs will whisk us away to the ferry, so we'll be
perfectly safe. You know, I need to give out the usual amount of Italian
mother-worry. I don't really feel very Italian, but some of the genes
stuck, just the same. Like with food. And coffee.

Haven't even had much time to research it, yet (the usual family crisis
here & there - and I've been trying to figure out a special but affordable
gift for them), but it doesn't look like there's any coffee plantations
there. If there *was* - I'd be in my glory.

Lynne