[Homeroast] Behmor 1600 questions

Bob Hazen peatmonster at comcast.net
Tue Dec 20 01:07:13 CST 2011

Can't help with the first question.  But, the second:  I have no trouble
getting a long 1st to 2nd gap with my Behmor.  I use P2 set for 1lb and run
340 g of beans.  I've been thinking the gap is actually too long because I
feel something is missing in the flavor development.  So, I'm fooling with
P3 now.  P1 has always been too hot and fast for me to get a gap of any
significance.

Bob