[Homeroast] Behmor 1600 questions

John johnmonteleone at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 00:48:56 CST 2011

I had a couple of questions. Does anyone recommend using a digital thermometer with thermocouple with the Behmor.  If so, how do you get the thermocouple in the Behmor.

Also, as part of my roasting process. I am trying to extend the time between first and second crack as long as possible. Based on information I've read before, I usually keep the door open a crack once i go into first crack. But sometimes I'm not really sure when first crack starts. Is the first faint crack that I hear or is the first real snap.  Any thoughts?

Thanks

John

Sent from my iPad