[Homeroast] OT: Coffee bags are heavy!

kevin creason ckevinj at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 13:21:37 CST 2011

I agree with Jon - buy local greens when you are on the islands! Don't
threaten their coffee crops, even though the likelihood of introducing
something is low, just buy local. I was in Maui a week last year and I
did suffer with sub-standard coffee, but I found some good spots that
I frequented more often.

-Kevin
/*“ I am looking for a lot of men who have an infinite capacity to not
know what can't be done. ” -- Henry Ford  */