[Homeroast] OT: Coffee bags are heavy!

Brad Byford bbyford at charter.net
Mon Dec 19 12:48:52 CST 2011

I'm thinking plan ahead, and get the address of the resort you're staying
at, order (via internet) a cast iron skillet, propane camp stove, and a
pound or two of Tom's greens and have em' shipped to your hotel or cabin or
whatever. Let the shipping companies deal with customs, while you travel
worry free. That's my 2 cents.
:)
Brad