[Homeroast] OT: Coffee bags are heavy!

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 13:34:25 CST 2011

My daughter is getting married in the spring. She's decided that their
money is better spent on a week long destination wedding/vacation on a
gorgeous island for family members & close friends, rather than spend the
same (or more) for 150 acquaintances at a venue near here.

So here I am, mother of the bride, first wedding of any of my kids... and
I'm thinking... how am I going to get my greens past customs w/out any
hitches??? and can I get the right pan/stove setup to roast...

I admit I have a problem... :D Priorities, priorities...

Lynne