[Homeroast] freshness of greens

Edward Bourgeois edbourgeois at gmail.com
Sun Dec 18 00:22:26 CST 2011

Been continuing my vacuumed in glass canning jar trials. Stored in
dead freezers. Stems off of talks over the years with old farmers
about seeds. Started in '05 and still have some various jars of every
year since. Keep right around 300+ -lbs. Last year for a test I
entered a batch of '08 Panama Esmeralda Gesha Lot 10 Tom had offered
for $16/lb, in the H-B roast comp. and Tom couldn't find age.
 Not ready to make any major conclusions yet but enjoying the journey.
MiKe, I stopped by a friends shop today who was  roasting and bagging
like crazy for the holidays too.  Hey it's a great gift!