[Homeroast] OT: Coffee bags are heavy!

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 13:00:47 CST 2011

Brian,
miKe M. a serious mentor of mine bleeds coffee in his sleep. I have no
doubt in my my mind that when he sleeps those are not sheep jumping over a
fence.
Back when you refer to, I discovered miKe and realized I was afflicted with
the same disorder. I have long since embraced the "Dark Side". "My" dreams
consist of a cross between the next 5 star exotic green that Tom is cupping
somewhere I long to be, to my nightmare fantasy of my recent right arm
(from the elbow down) prosthetic bottomless portafilter that folks comes
from miles around just to have me make them an espresso with it.
Sounds like we will see you on this far side of black gold one day.
Joseph