[Homeroast] OT: Coffee bags are heavy!

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 11:05:32 CST 2011

miKe,

I recall a few years ago, just after I joined this list, one of the
first posts i saw was when you had been on vacation somewhere and had
returned to Houston, I think it was, and were happy to get back to
your homeroaster and Miss Silvia. It's hard to imagine that roasting
has taken you to where you are today.

Brian