[Homeroast] freshness of greens

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 00:11:46 CST 2011

Tom,
I really appreciate your sharing the wisdom gained from years of working
with green coffee. This question has always been a hot topic in many
discussion groups world wide. The science is simple but the truth is only
gained by using your taste buds which you have some serious experience with.
I feel I now have some definitive information to share with some home
roasters I work with.
Happy Holidays to you and yours,
Joseph Robertson