[Homeroast] OT: Coffee bags are heavy!

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 00:06:27 CST 2011

Winer,
I got you by a few years and I can't wait to carry them big bags to the
roaster just for the smell of it. I'm looking forward toI seeing the
delivery truck with 10 pallets. I dream of Santa pulling a Sleigh with a
Ton of Toms best small lots.
MiKe? where is your help from south of the border? I hear there is some
cheep labor over in Oregon? ;^).
 Seems with this economy there should be some muscle for hire to move them
sweet smelling bags of yours.
I give my customers coffee credit if they help me move them greens in from
the truck.
Joe