[Homeroast] Gesha's

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Mon Dec 12 00:06:25 CST 2011

There are currently a number of different Geisha offerings available. But
only in 30 and 60kilo vac packs from a couple different Importers not Tom.
Didn't spring for any last week's greens ordering which went over $11k as it
was!

Not just "home roasting" anymore :) Would you believe opened a case of 500
12-16oz bags Monday 11/28 and only 24 left in the case today! But that's ok,
3 cases-o-bags eta tomorrow...

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/