[Homeroast] Gesha's

John and Emma jehorchik at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 22:31:54 CST 2011

Hi All,

Just had a party over and shared some home roast after some fine wine and
great Thai food.

Roasted and Ethiopian, three days ago, to well into second crack for my
liking but none of my friends would be any the wiser. Through our
discussions on home roasting I talked about Gesha's which made me wonder.
When do they come available again?

After tonight I think I turned one more person onto the deep joy and passion
of home roasting. Most of my friends could see the old scientist in me
coming out explaining the Behmor, showing them the green beans and
demonstrating the Vac Pot.

John H.