[Homeroast] Christmas blend?

Kevin C ckevinj at gmail.com
Sun Dec 11 18:01:53 CST 2011

Almost all of them are just marketing.
The only one that I ever recall being different was the Gevalia special (before i started roasting) which had some mulling type spices added. It was actually pretty good- I would love to do something like that myself. I haven't bothered to google coffee mulling recipes though. That would be a great start.

-kc