[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's Coffee Alert: Two special edition sets, and a new workshop blend

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byronsweetmarias at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 19:27:59 CST 2011

Today we are adding some very special sets (and a new blend) of coffee. El
Salvador Finca Kilimanjaro 2 lb set, Colombia Tolima Small Farmer Set, 5
Micro Lots and a new Espresso Workshop Blend.* Click on the links below to
read about these special sets or
here<http://www.sweetmarias.com/weblog/?p=2547>to read a summary of
all these unique offerings.
*

-El Salvador Finca Kilimanjaro 2 Lb
Set<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.central.salvador.php?coffee=ElSalvadorFincaKilimanjaro2LbSet2010#ElSalvadorFincaKilimanjaro2LbSet2010>
-Colombia Tolima Small Farmer Set, 5 Micro
Lots<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.southamr.colombia.php?coffee=ColombiaTolimaSmallFarmerSet5MicroLots2011#ColombiaTolimaSmallFarmerSet5MicroLots2011>
-Espresso Workshop #20 – Gneiss
Shot<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.other.blends.php?coffee=EspressoWorkshop20GneissShot2011#EspressoWorkshop20GneissShot2011>

Also, here's our 2012 holiday
schedule<http://www.sweetmarias.com/index.php#2012holiday>.
The last day to order for guaranteed delivery by UPS Ground service is
December 15th by 9am. After that consider expedited shipping - or head to
the mall! We are mostly caught up and shipping orders the next day. Do let
us know of any problems - so we can fix them before the holiday
--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
1115 21st  Street