[Homeroast] guatemala

Tom & Maria - Sweet Maria's Coffee sweetmarias at sweetmarias.com
Thu Dec 8 13:13:44 CST 2011

I would avoid guatemala city basically, and head straight to Antigua
in arrival. It's almost impossible to spend too much time in Antigua.
A very nice old style place that is very reasonable price is Hotel
Aurora. Very central but quiet, especially if you ask for a room away
from the street (simply because the cobblestone streets are noisy
under the car tires... see it on trip advisor, etc.

Tom

>hi all
>can anyone provide me with suggestions,contacts,posada(b and b or home
>stay) referrals for guatemala for a solo trip i am taking in january for 3
>weeks
>
>thx
>

>susan O

-Tom