[Homeroast] brew temps and roast degree relationship

Bryan, Compass Coffee bryan at compasscoffeeroasting.com
Thu Dec 8 08:13:44 CST 2011

In my experience darker roasts take a cooler temperature.  Obviously that's as vague as it gets, but experiment and you'll get your own opinions.  If I'm pulling a shot of a coffee who's roast hit second crack, 450f range, then I'm probably pulling my espresso shot 2-3f cooler.

Bryan Wray
Compass Coffee
Bryan at CompassCoffeeRoasting.com