[Homeroast] brew temps and roast degree relationship

sci scizen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 23:02:47 CST 2011

Has anybody experimented with the relationship of brew temperatures to
roast degrees? I know that there is a relationship of temperature to grind,
with finer grind extracting much quicker with hotter temps.
 So are there any general brewing guideline like darker roasts requiring
hotter temps and lighter roasts needing a lower temp?
One day, I will buy a refractometer (mojo) and do some extraction tests of
these things.

Thx,
Ivan