[Homeroast] Kopi Luwak Coffee from Dean & DeLuca

bobglass at centurytel.net bobglass at centurytel.net
Wed Dec 7 05:36:25 CST 2011

Don't they know something is either unique or not unique, and there are
no degrees of uniqueness. Blechhh. Only thing worse than bad coffee is
bad grammar - especially in advertising. My old English professor's
favorite advertising malaprop was "Winston tastes good, like a
cigarette should." (He liked Camels anyway as in "I'd walk a mile for a
Camel). But I digress. -Bob G.