[Homeroast] Hario Buono Kettle

Bryan, Compass Coffee bryan at compasscoffeeroasting.com
Wed Aug 31 21:56:52 CDT 2011

Honestly, and this isn't to take business away from Tom in any way... but I find the Buono to be quite inferior to other products out there at a smaller price point.  Check out the kettles from Homeloo and also search Olive Oil kettles.  You can do similar or better for much less money.

Specifically, we use Homeloo kettles in our cafes.  They are more temperature stable and pour more slowly than the Buono... for the half the cost.  Kind of a no brainer for us. :)

Bryan Wray
Compass Coffee