[Homeroast] PINO Problem - Other Brand of Kettle

Gary Raabe themaxman9106 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 31 20:49:40 CDT 2011

Sam;I love my Zojirushi water boiler. http://www.zojirushi.com/products/cvdsc It is vacuum insulated and uses much less electricity in "keep hot" mode Plus, I have up to 4 liters INSTANTLY available. (I hate to wait for water). It has four setpoints, 175, 195, 208, & 212 degrees that it will keep the water at. It will set you back about $160 though. GaryCincinnati, OH
--Forwarded Message Attachment--