[Homeroast] PINO Problem

Sam Tregar sam at tregar.com
Wed Aug 31 11:10:00 CDT 2011

The same thing happened to me - the water level gauge kept falling out so I
just removed it.  Not a big deal, when I need to measure for the french
press I just use a measuring cup.

I just emailed PINO about the problem I'm having - maybe they can suggest a
way to fix it.  In case they can't, anybody used another brand of kettle
with a temperature sensor that they like?

-sam