[Homeroast] test 2

Ira ira at extrasensory.com
Tue Aug 30 14:27:01 CDT 2011

At 11:57 AM 8/30/2011, you wrote:
>But.. what client would you suggest? or use yourself? And why get a
>new internet connection?

Personally I use Eudora for email, Mailwasher for spam filtering and
Mailbag Assistant for long term storage.   Depressingly, they stopped
supporting Eudora back in 2006 or so and the new version of
Mailwasher is by subscription, but Mailbag Assistant is just cool.

I've looked at Thunderbird and it seemed possible. I've looked at the
Eudora port of Thunderbird and it's Thunderbird, not Eudora. I've
heard good things about The Bat but have never seen it.

They all spend to much time on fancy interfaces and miss the really
important stuff, but what do I know.

Ira