[Homeroast] Interesting...

Coffee coffee at onlykenssite.com
Tue Aug 30 06:08:08 CDT 2011

Thanks to everyone for all the good wishes.  It's getting close and I
get more excited every day.

Peter... my day is already 4 hours longer.  After I gave notice, I
stopped working 12 hours a day and went to 8. :)  And yeah, I have
worked since I was 14, so I look forward to having time to do things
like read and pursue my hobbies again.

Best Regards,
Ken B