[Homeroast] Stale? You bet it matters!

Barry Luterman lutermanb at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 18:24:59 CDT 2011

Now might be a time to remind people to clean their grinders and espresso
machines. The equipment slowly builds up stale grinds and rancid oils. The
process is insidious and the slow degradation of the quality of the
brew occurs almost unnoticed. The degradation of the brew becomes apparent
after a thorough cleaning.