[Homeroast] Message delays

Tom & Maria - Sweet Maria's Coffee sweetmarias at sweetmarias.com
Mon Aug 22 17:46:52 CDT 2011

Hi All - Sometimes messages are going to our moderation queue for no
good reason, but that means it takes a day to show up on the list.
When this happens, we uncheck a little box that reads "hold for
moderation" meaning that from then on your messages should go
straight to the list, and show up quickly. I don't know why but many
addresses that were on the list a long time started showing up in the
queue. But it should clear up after the first time
--
-Tom