[Homeroast] A request to avoid off topic discussions

Tom & Maria - Sweet Maria's Coffee sweetmarias at sweetmarias.com
Mon Aug 22 13:44:19 CDT 2011

Hi List ... We have a homeroast list here that still functions, even
with a trickling of posts each day. I find the discussions
interesting, but because there is little traffic, it is easy for OT
posts to suddenly represent a very high ratio in relation to on-topic
coffee-related content. So I would ask that, even if we have a
trickle of discussion here, to keep things about coffee, which is why
we all signed up for the list in the first place. Thanks!
--
-Tom