[Homeroast] Coffee Prices

kevin creason ckevinj at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 13:24:22 CDT 2011

Welcome! (I thought perhaps you might be new here)

Coffee is a crop (affected by lots of conditions) and commodity (traded and
bartered).
This means the value fluctuates based on supply, demand, and perceived
quality. And other items.
I'm not an economist so this is my simple interpretation.
If it's too steep move on to another region or bean, or try it and see if it
is 50% better. :D

-Kevin
/*“ I am looking for a lot of men who have an infinite capacity to not know
what can't be done. ” -- Henry Ford  */