[Homeroast] Interesting...

Coffee coffee at onlykenssite.com
Fri Aug 19 18:55:04 CDT 2011

http://www.npr.org/2011/08/17/139681851/scientists-crack-the-physics-of-coffee-rings?ps=cprs

BTW...for those who know me, I will retire effective Sept 1st, and will
permanently move to Thailand in October.  I look forward to a new
journey and an exciting adventure as I learn a new language and culture.

I do not know how long I can go without roasting, but we shall see. :)

I wish everyone on the list the best of luck and I hope all your roasts
turn out to perfect.  Lynne...I am glad to see that the nasty episode
turned out well.  Good luck to you and yours.

Best Regards,
Ken B...lurking for a long time now.