[Homeroast] Help with Grandma's Vacuum Pot

Donna Andrews andrewsdonnam at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 18:46:26 CDT 2011

Hi,  I have bee nout of townand could not respond to any email.  I would
like to thank everyone for their response.  However,   I still would like to
find out more about the pot.

Like how old is it?   I cannot seem to locate the pots anywhere on the Web
they are DHU/DHL.
Actually any and all information would be great.

Donna