[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's Coffee: New Coffee Alert

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byronsweetmarias at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 13:28:43 CDT 2011

Hi Brad,

Unfortunately, we aren't sure when the Liquid Amber will return, but there
are great options to choose from that will hopefully be equally as good (or
possibly better).

-As far as blends go, our new
Hypno-Tiki<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.other.blends.php#EspressoWorkshop18HypnoTiki>blend
has a long aftertaste and is very well balanced. You may find it a
little sweeter than the Liquid Amber.

-If you are a looking for a single origin that has Liquid Amber-ish
qualities, the Sumatra Dry Hulled Aceh
Bukit<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.indonesia.sumatra.php#SumatraDryHulledAcehBukit2011>comes
pretty close.

This could be a good time to experiment with new coffees and possibly
discover a new favorite. We hope you find a coffee you like.

-Byron