[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's Coffee: New Coffee Alert

Brad Byford bbyford at charter.net
Thu Aug 18 13:29:39 CDT 2011

Byron or Tom, or Maria?

I was on SM's site to restock my Liquid Amber, and noticed it's not there.
Is it coming back? If not, can you direct me to a similar single origin or
blend that can fill my Liquid Amber void? I use it as a daily cup in my drip
coffee maker. It's phenomenal at FC to FC+ and 3 days rest. I'll be
searching and comparing notes trying to come up with a match, but I thought
you might be able to come up with something easier than I could, as you're
probably more familiar with the characters of the blends you guys come up
with. Thanks for your time:)

Brad