[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's Coffee: New Coffee Alert

Seth Grandeau grandeau at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 08:12:51 CDT 2011

SweetMarias, you should offer a "subscription" service.  Every month, send
out 1 lb of each new coffee (maybe by region or coffees below a certain
price, so we don't get surprised by a lb of $200 Gesha.  Then I can tell my
wife, "no, honey, I didn't order this, it's that damn subscription service.
Now help me move this to my stash."