[Homeroast] GeneCafe Ramps

Bob Glasscock eglasscock at centurytel.net
Wed Aug 17 15:16:31 CDT 2011

Ken,
Thanks for the chart. I just tried it on a new Kona (Rusty's Hawaiian)
and the end result looks very good. I have found the Konas to be very
"well behaved" beans that don't produce much chaff and always look and
taste great. I'll let you know if I can discern a difference between
this method and previous roasts. Again, thanks.
  --
  Bob Glasscock
Greenville, AL