[Homeroast] Birmingham Alabama

Jim Gundlach pecanjim at bellsouth.net
Wed Aug 17 21:27:58 CDT 2011

Michael,
   Sorry we did not get together on this trip, I am already back down here in Macon County.  I am afraid that I rarely know very much in advance when I end up on a drive to some place.  I did manage to get a decent cup of coffee there but the place was full so I had to go out to my hot car and drink it.
       jim