[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's Coffee: New Coffee Alert

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byronsweetmarias at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 20:01:26 CDT 2011

**Hello everyone,
Happy Rash Wednesday. We’re breaking out big time with *six* awesome new
additions! Today’s additions include some new faces along with some familiar
favorites. First up is *Costa Rica La Legua Bourbon* a classic bourbon with
malty sweetness and dense, creamy body. *Nicaragua Mozonte -Un Regalo de
Dios* is similar to a lot we had last year with cinnamon stick spice, hints
of wildflower, and herbal tea notes. *Ethiopia Yirga Cheffe Dumerso
Cooperative * is a Yirg with a bit of a different flavor profile: winey
fruit notes, tenor tone and a big, tangy finish. *Kenya Nyeri
Kagumo-ini *is a “fruit salad” cup with light brown sugar caramelized
notes and a rindy
finish. *Espresso Workshop #18 – Hypno-Tiki * will put a spell on you with
bracing brightness, pink grapefruit, and jammy berry notes along with
chocolate from start to finish. And last, but definitely not least, *Ethiopia
Yirga Cheffe-Shakiso SWP Decaf* is another of our special decaf lots that
was created by sending off two of our best Ethiopian lots for
decaffeination, the result is a balanced cup with honey and caramel
sweetness and a whiff of graham cracker. Hope you don’t mind this rash of
new offerings! Click the links below or
here<http://www.sweetmarias.com/weblog/?p=2347>for a summary of them
all.

-Costa Rica La Legua