[Homeroast] Using a Variac to control a GeneCafe

Bob Glasscock eglasscock at centurytel.net
Wed Aug 17 08:12:17 CDT 2011

Ken,
I have been roasting with a Gene Cafe for over a year now with fairly
consistent results. Note, I did not say excellent...merely consistent.
I am very appliance oriented, so my technique has been "pedal to the
metal" and watch and listen. Are there ramping formulas that would help
improve my roasts, and where can I find them?
  --
  Bob Glasscock
Greenville, AL