[Homeroast] Is the list dying or down?

Jim Gundlach pecanjim at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 15 21:21:09 CDT 2011

 I have been off the last week because of keyboard problems.  My wireless needed batteries but I kept forgetting to get them and the wired one seems to have had something spilled in it while the grandkids were using it last week and the left half of the bottom three rows don't work.  Anyway, I will try to get to coffee tomorrow.
       pecan jim