[Homeroast] Degree of roast question

g paris p pchforever at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 18:33:54 CDT 2011

Dennis:

Vienna would be my guess if I had not seen the bean and am simply "looking"
at what you say.

You will most likely will get more oil which I think will be telling for the
roast level.

I would hve some now and stick some in a jar for about 7 to 10 days from
now.

let us know

ginny
http://www.homeroasters.org/php/news.php