[Homeroast] Off topic: My Family Kidnapping Situation: OVER!!

sci scizen at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 12:35:21 CDT 2011

Lynne
So glad this has a good ending. This country, well people really, are crazy
and insane now days. Justice is very costly, a huge crap shoot, and rarely
fair. That's one reason I cannot abandon the idea of an afterlife.  I'm in
the 3rd year of an ongoing divorce and I can tell you this: I would rather
have had a colonoscopy and a root canal every day.   Roasting coffee has
been one of very few things getting me by.
So, I'm glad the situation is over for you and you can get some peace.

Ivan