[Homeroast] Behmor 1600 roast #270

Kevin C ckevinj at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 18:59:31 CDT 2011

Everyone, thanks for the condolences.

Barry, trust me, I think about upgrading... But I'm too practical and know it can be fixed. Besides I won't win any money at poker (just give it away) so it won't come into my future that way. I thought about getting one from the home improvement budget with the money I'm saving doing floors myself but that probably should go to family vacation next year after the next kiddo graduates. Maybe I can switch to geico...
I know, I could sell my starbucks stock when the market recovers.

;)

-kc