[Homeroast] "NO" to kopi

Brad Byford bbyford at charter.net
Tue Aug 9 13:55:06 CDT 2011

Thanks for the link. One of the posts had a link to the New York Times
article which seemed to lack information about the fact that civets are
omnivores which lean more to the carnivorous side of the fence. I can see
why they try to stay semi neutral on the subject, but you'd think that a
news organization like that would try to be at least a little more factual.
If I ever get the hankering to try the stuff, you can bet I'll travel to the
Cordillera myself and go poop hunting in the wild, and get about 12 oz to
throw in the Behmor at home after a good washing. In reality, that's never
gonna happen, but the novelty would be there, and it'd make a more
interesting "bucket list" entry.
Brad