[Homeroast] Behmor 1600 roast #270

kevin creason ckevinj at gmail.com
Tue Aug 9 06:30:47 CDT 2011

I experimented a lot early on and then just sort of settled in and put
down roots on P3 1# with 12 oz of beans.
Typically with decaf I take a minute off before start (but I forgot
yesterday) and I let regular run at the 18:00. First snap was rolling
at 3:50 and I hit cool with 2:20 left on the clock. Not even one
second snap which is great on a decaf because it seems like once one
goes they all jump onto that wagon and then it is an oily starbucksy
mess.

-Kevin
/*“ I am looking for a lot of men who have an infinite capacity to not
know what can't be done. ” -- Henry Ford  */