[Homeroast] "NO" to kopi

g paris p pchforever at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 18:48:02 CDT 2011

bbyford:

new to the list or not, no big deal. no one is asking you to FUND any
market. "posting about the subject perpetuates curiosity." NO, it cannot be
true bbyford!

I am sure there are members who LOVE kopi but all the sales talk in the
world doesn't perpetuate a sale as you so clearly mention.

could you please repeat what you said?  I am not clear on your actual
position on with this clear violation of animal rights.

thanks,

ginny